The Tegral Rebrand
The purpose of this project was to reposition Tegral in the hearts and minds of their employees, suppliers and customers through clear, consistent brand communication.
H+A developed the new Tegral brand and commercial strategy setting out what Tegral needed to do to achieve their objective, repositioning Tegral as a strong, innovative and streamlined brand. Tegral aim to continue with their clear and consistent communications both internally and externally across all brand touchpoints including:
- Rebrand logo to reflect the re-positioning of Tegral - A logo design with a hidden angle logo structure
- Complete packaging suite rebrand – hoods, bags, corners, labels, tape, etc.
- Timeline and commemorative video - a rebrand rooted in a rich 80 year heritage
- National Ploughing Championships - rebrand launched to key agri audience
- The Tegral Journey employee booklet - rebrand launched internally
- Press / digital ad suite - rebrand targeted at key audiences online and in press
- Brochure suite - audience specific sales tools showcasing the rebrand